This Mascara Shield Guard is protecting freshly applied concealer, powder or makeup around the eye area. The last thing women want in their daily beauty routine is messy mascara smudges. Because this tool allows you to apply mascara quickly and effortlessly, it’s an essential makeup artists’ tool for its no-mess makeup application guarantee. It’s also easy to clean and sized conveniently to toss into your makeup case for traveling.
This non-toxic plastic device placed under the top or bottom eyelashes ensures the uniform application of mascara without disturbing other makeup or marking the skin. It brings into relief thin or sparse eyelashes making them easier to see. For thick and long lashes, mascara application goes on more smoothly and evenly. The Makeup Mascara Shield Guard can be used in the same way for eyelash tinting & applying individual false eyelashes.
– Made of sturdy, reusable and easy to clean plastic, the Flutterby Mascara Shield is curved at the edge to fit snugly along the upper and lower lash lines, bowed in the body to accommodate the curvature of the eye, includes a lip at the lash line to prevent lashes from sticking to the shield, and has an easy grip handle.
– This multi purpose tool protects your upper and lower eyelids from mascara smudges and also prevents mascara clumps on your eyelashes. To eliminate clumps and separate eyelashes, use your mascara wand to comb your lashes against the shield.
– It will reduce the time you spend each morning getting ready for your day. This handy little tool makes mascara, liner and eyeshadow application quick and easy by eliminating the need for clean-up.
– A great tool for you if you have short or light colored lashes. The thin construction of the shield allows you to coat your lashes all the way to the root.
– An excellent eye make up accessory for those with hooded eyelids; gently hold the shield against your upper eyelid as you apply your mascara to keep the wand from touching your lid.
HOW TO USE:
- Place the Mascara Shield behind the upper lashes, lining up the edge along the roots of the lashes.
- Pull up slightly while pressing VERY GENTLY against the eyelid. Apply mascara. Wipe the Mascara Shield clean between applications.
- For the bottom lashes, place the Mascara Shield under the lashes and apply mascara. Wipe the Mascara Shield between applications.