Stay Youthful & Feel Beautiful With The Amazing Chest Anti W rinkle Pad
Do you forget to pay attention to the s kin of your chest? CHESTER™ is designed to correct and prevent chest w rinkles caused by sun damage, agin g, and sleeping on your side.
Just like your face, your chest ages also, in fact, your neck and chest are the first areas to normally show signs of agin g. Neglecting to take care of the s kin on your chest can result in premature Agin g signs like – w rinkles, fine li nes, and pig mentation. By using CHESTER™, you will notice an incredible s kin improvement after each and every use. This chest w rinkles pads are made of 100% medical grade silicone. These pads contain no allergy-causing latex, urethanes or adhesives, easy to use with super fast re sults. Now prevent chest w rinkles and feel confident, beautiful and youthful with anti chest w rinkles pad.
Chest Anti W rinkle Pad Helps To Correct, Smoothen & Prevent Unwanted Chest W rinkles With Visible Results
- SAY GOODBYE TO CHEST W RINKLES: Chest w rinkles pad works to boost collagen production, re-hydrate and moisturize dry s kin cells, tighten s kin pores, slow down s kin agin g. It provides your de collete with the nourishment it needs to naturally prevent future w rinkles from forming.
- NATURAL W RINKLE PREVENTION: It removes stu bborn unwanted fine lines and w rinkles from sleeping on your side and sun damage. These are also excellent for reducing scars, sun spots, and st retch marks.
- PREMIUM COMFORT: The de collette pads are made of 100 % medical grade silicone. They take the exact shape of your chest allowing you to move and breathe freely.
- REUSABLE & WASHABLE: Flexible and smooth pads are made for repeated uses. Clean these pads with oil-free soap to keep s kin clean and maximize its utility.
- S KIN-FRIENDLY DESIGN: These silicone pads are hypoallergenic, free of chemicals, completely safe.
How to Use:
- Make sure your chest area is thoroughly clean, dry and free of moisturizers, sunscreen, etc. Sweating may interfere with the adhesion process.
- Place the silicone pad on the chest area for at least one hour a day or overnight.
- When finished, remove the silicone pad slowly in an upward motion. Wash the pad using mild soap free of moisturizers, emollients or oils.
- Allow to AIR DRY in a clean location. Do not use any kind of towel.
- Once it’s dry, place the silicone pad back on the plastic sheet to protect its adhesive.