Bad smell in your pet’s mouth is most likely a sign of dental disease!
According to the Veterinary Medical Association, 80% of dogs and 70% of cats over the age of 3 suffer from pet periodontal disease. That is why brushing your pet’s teeth every day is highly recommended but it is a challenge for all pet owners. Here’s an easier way to take care of your pet’s dental health: PETORAL™!
Bad breath is not just unpleasant in humans. Sometimes, our pet’s dental hygiene needs our attention too. However, brushing your pet’s teeth every day can be a challenge. Our Pet Dental Spray is an easy and safe solution to your pet’s bad breath. Simply spray in your pet’s mouth to eliminate bad breath.
Cuddling your pets will no longer be an unpleasant experience!
The Pet Breath Freshener adds 2-5 years to your pet’s life by taking care of their teeth.
This spray makes it easier for you to maintain your pet’s healthy mouth without needing to brush.
Just spray on your dog’s mouth and eradicate stinky bad breath in an instant!
- Overall Oral Care: Wipes out those bad bacteria in your pet’s mouth which helps eliminate bad breath odor, reduce tartar, and control plaque buildup for a cleaner, healthier and better overall healthy mouth.
- Prevents illness: When used daily and on a regular period, it helps prevent periodontal disease and gingivitis common in pets.
- No-Brush Care: This easy-to-use pet spray is the perfect preventative dental care solution for pets who hate having their teeth brushed while still keeping their teeth and gums healthy.
- Safe To Use: Easily digestible and non-toxic formulation makes it safe to use for all your pets daily.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What are the ingredients?
We worked with Veterinarians to develop this formula so it is both highly effective and completely safe. The ingredients are Trehalose, honeysuckle, daisy, plant deodorant.
2. Does it contain alcohol?
Alcohol, even a small amount can be harmful to pets, our product does not, we made our formula 100% alcohol-free.
3. Does it help the tartar and the plaque that has been built up for a long time?
Yes, it does. Obviously, if the plaque/tartar build-up has been accumulating for years and is severe, it may take longer to see results. Consistency is the key!
4. Do I still need to brush my pet’s teeth?
Brushing is still good for your pet, but we designed this as a “no brush formula” as a viable alternative to brushing. In a perfect world, you would do both. But many of our customers only use the dental spray.
5. How often do you use the spray?
We recommend using it twice a day, every day (just like a human brushing their teeth).
6. Is this safe for cats too?
Yes, absolutely! The product is designed for dogs and cats.
7. What do I do if my pet is hesitant to let me spray the stuff in their mouth?
A “pro-tip” is to spray some on a dish (and let your pet see you do it) while saying “TREAT!” in an excited voice. Once you’ve done this a couple of times and they have tasted it and see that they like it, they will be much more open to letting you spray it directly in their mouth. You can also simply spray it in their water dish.
- Product specifications: 60ml
- Weight: 84g
- Product efficacy: fresh breath; clean up the teeth; remove bacteria and remove bad breath.
1 x Pet Breath Freshener